Just Invitation Magazine Volume 1
- In Excellent to Very Good Condition
o With signs of usage due to storage (kindly see pictures for details)
- Techniques & Inspiration for the Modern Invitation Card
- No rips, tears on pages.
- Highly Recommended for designers, scrapbookers, moms, teachers, artists out there!! :)
- For other magazines, you may check my other items. :)
- BUY any 10 magazines, FREE shipping within the PH! :)
- Kindly refer to my other items for terms & conditions.
- PM for further questions, clarifications
“Glee: The Music, Season 4 Volume 1” features songs performed by the Glee cast favorites and the show's newcomers, including heartfelt renditions of Imagine Dragons’ “It's Time”, Coldplay’s “The Scientist” and Taylor Swift’s “Mine”.
The album also premieres brand new tracks from upcoming episodes, such as One Direction’s hit “Live While We're Young" and PSY's dance anthem “Gangnam Style”.
Release Date: December 7, 2012
01. It's Time (orig. by Imagine Dragons)
02. New York State Of Mind (orig. by Billy Joel)
03. Give Your Heart A Break (orig. by Demi Lovato)
04. Mine (orig. by Taylor Swift)
05. The Scientist (orig. by Coldplay)
06. Everybody Talks (orig. by Neon Trees)
07. My Dark Side (orig. by Kelly Clarkson)
08. Holding Out For A Hero (orig. by Bonnie Tyler)
09. Heroes (orig. by David Bowie)
10. Some Nights (orig. by Fun.)
11. Homeward Bound / Home (orig. by Paul Simon/Michael Buble)
12. Live While We're Young (orig. by One Direction)
13. Gangnam Style (orig. by PSY)
TRUE LOVE WAITS AT THE CLOCKTOWER
Half-vampire, half-werewolf Marlo undergoes a very special transformation when exposed to the full moon - HE becomes a SHE! Finally married to the handsome, womanizing vampire David, Marlo's figuring it all out. That is, until a rich werewolf and a rival vampire fall for the moonlight missus!
*description from amazon
*no creases on pages and bind
*good as new
*original price 462php
for faster transactions please contact me:
(no calls just text) 09272256458
The Princess Diaries Volume I(The first book in the Princess Diaries series)A novel by Meg CabotShe's just a New York City girl living with her artist momâ€¦News flash: Dad is prince of Genovia. (So that's why a limo always meets her at the airport!)Downer: Dad can't have any more kids. (So no heir to the throne.)Shock of the century: Like it or not, Mia is prime princess material.The worst part: Princess lessons from her dreaded grandmere, the dowager princess of Genovia, who thinks Mia has a thing or two to learn before she steps up to the throne.Well, her father can lecture her until he's royal-blue in the face about her princessly duty noâ€” way is she moving to Genovia and leaving Manhattan behind. But what's a girl to do when her name is PRINCESS AMELIA MIGNONETTE GRIMALDI THERMOPOLIS RENALDO?
ITEM CODE: 0028
Title: The Rabbit Novels, Volume 1 - Rabbit, Run/Rabbit Redux
Author: John Updike
A Ballantine Book
Publication Date: November 2003
DESCRIPTION: Collectible First Edition. Rabbit, Run published in 1960 is now rare, very expensive and hard-to-find in its original form. This volume contains that novel and the second novel (released in 1971) in Updike’s critically acclaimed quartet of Rabbit books, the two others being Rabbit is Rich (1981) and Rabbit At Rest (1990).
CONDITION: Like new and in “Fine” condition, with only very minor fraying at the top right corners of the front cover and first few pages. Tight binding. Minor rubbing on the spine.
On Rabbit, Run -- “Brilliant and poignant ... By his compassion, clarity of insight, and crystal-bright prose, [Updike] makes Rabbit’s sorrow his and our own.” – The Washington Post.
On Rabbit Redux -- “‘Great in love, in art, boldness, freedom, wisdom, kindness, exceedingly rich in intelligence, wit, imagination, and feeling – a great and beautiful thing ...” These hyperboles (quoted from a letter written long ago by Thomas Mann) comes to mind after reading John Updike’s Rabbit Redux.” – The New York Times Book Review