What is Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil)?
Argan oil is extracted from the nuts of the Argan Tree, which only grows in the South Western region of Morocco.
It is called the “Liquid Gold” because of its multiple therapeutic properties, especially its anti-aging properties.
It has been discovered by centuries by the Moroccan women. This rich oil is endowed with all the natural antioxidants recommended for the prevention of premature aging. Through its super hydration, it is able to defend the skin from skin aging and dehydration. Their unique natural ingredient is the perfect oil to revitalize your skin, hair and nails. Argan oil is natural without additive, so it doesn't hurt your skin, making it tender and baby-like soft. Argan oil with its precious virtues for skin and hair has been used locally for centuries.
Argan Oil is light compared to other oils, and is easily absorbed by hair, skin and nails. It is extremely rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which are vital for healthy, glowing skin. However, Argan is not just for those with dry skin. Any skin problem, such as psoriasis and acne, will benefit from its healing properties. It is also full of potent anti-aging properties and visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, making skin supple, soft and clear.
Benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil:
• Regulates oily skin
• Used as a nourishing facial treatment and night oil, as a skin protector in cold weather, or as an after-sun soother and moisturizer;
• Helps minimize pores;
• Firms and regenerates your skin;
• Has a strengthening effect for hair and nails;
• It firms the nails and softens the cuticles;
• Great for easing the appearance of stretch marks and scars because it helps maintain skin elasticity;
• Smoothen fly-aways and frizz. Gives shine to the hair without looking greasy.
• In Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions in which joints and tissues of the body are damaged, Argan oil greatly soothes and reduces the pain
• Works against rheumatism;
• Reduces skin irritation and redness because of acne, blemishes, eczema, psoriasis and skin asthma
• Anti wrinkle effect; reduces signs of aging caused by sun and wind, stress or the natural aging process and prevents dehydration, helps to renew cell structure and revitalizes skin for more elasticity,
• It also helps reduce the appearance of crow’s feet (wrinkles under the eyes)
• Helps lighten acne marks;
• One of the most amazing facts about Argan oil is that along with dry skin it is equally good for oily skin. Sebum is an oily substance secreted by sebaceous glands which keeps the skin wet and protects against dryness, but its excess secretion is bad for the skin. Argan oil regulates the secretion of sebum and keeps it to a manageable level.