ROYALE COFFEE BLEND
8 in 1 Coffee Mix
Agaricus Mushroom Extract, Spirulina, Korean Ginseng, Ganoderma, Grapeseed
21 grams per sachet
12 sachet per box
BFAD Food Registration Number 77469
Why just drink ordinary coffee when you can enjoy the fantastic taste and health benefits of Royalè Blend Coffee 8 in 1 coffee mix.
“Ang 8 in 1 Coffee ng Bayan”
3 Basic Ingredients:
• Sugar (Regular)/ Sucralose (Lite)
PLUS 5 Health Supplements:
Spirulina (Spirulina Plantensis)
is a microscopic freshwater plant, an aquatic micro-vegetable/organism composed of transparent bubble-thin cells stacked end-to-end forming a helical spiral filament.
Spirulina contains unusually high amounts of protein, between 55 and 77% by dry weight, depending upon the source. It is a complete protein, containing all essential amino acids, though with reduced amounts of methionine, cysteine, and lysine, as compared to standard proteins such as that from meat, eggs, or milk. It is however, superior to all standard plant protein, such as that from legumes.
Essential fatty acids
Spirulina is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), and also provides alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), linoleic acid (LA), stearidonic acid (SDA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and arachidonic acid (AA).
Spirulina contains vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.
Spirulina is a rich source of potassium, and also contains calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, and zinc.
Scientific Name: Panax Ginseng
Ginsengs are best known as "adaptogens", which are substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress. As a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, Panax ginseng has been used to treat almost every possible ailment from anxiety to cancer. Currently, it is used extensively in Oriental countries as an everyday tonic to maintain overall health as well as to treat several illnesses, including heart conditions.
In Western herbal medicine, Panax ginseng's possible ability to regulate the immune system has been studied for potential effectiveness in preventing colds, flu, and some forms of cancer. In clinical studies, Panax ginseng has been shown to lower blood levels of both sugar and cholesterol. Therefore, it may help treat type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol. Both topical and oral forms of Panax ginseng are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. One large study also found that taking Panax ginseng orally improved male fertility by increasing numbers, quality, and movement of sperm.
Ganoderma belongs to the Polyporaceae group of the Fungi family - Reishi and some formulas contain other mushrooms.
Ganoderma works in the treatment of cancer because it helps cleanse the body from toxins and it helps strengthen the immune system. It enhances liver detoxification, thus improving liver function and stimulating the regeneration of liver cells - making it a very important supplement for those who have liver cancer.
The anti-cancer agents in Ganoderma are the polysaccharides and Germanium. The polyshaccharide fraction of Ganoderma is largely responsible for its anti-tumor efficacy. Indications for Ganoderma use in cancer include supplementation
a) to reduce side-effects during chemotherapy or radiotherapy,
b) to prolong survival and minimize metastasis,
c) to improve quality of life, and
d) to prevent occurrence or recurrence.
Ganoderma can be used as a supplement during chemotherapy or radiotherapy to reduce side-effects such as fatigue, loss of appetite, hair loss, bone marrow suppression and risk of infection. It can also reduce the toxic and side effects and mitigate the pains during chemotherapy and radiotherapy, in particular to cancer patients at terminal stages for prolonging their lives and improving their living quality.
Qualities of Ganoderma that help in the treatment of cancer include:
• It enhances and helps regulate the immune and endocrine system, prevent tumors, improving the circulation and eliminating harmful free radicals.
• Inhibits DNA synthesis of the cancer cells, destroys the terminal enzyme activity of the tumor cells, promotes macrophages and regulates T and B lymphocytes, thus restraining the spread of cancer cells.
• It can also reduce the toxic and side effects and mitigate the pains during chemotherapy and radiotherapy
• Enhances liver detoxification, thus improving liver function and stimulating the regeneration of liver cells.
• Helps with cancerous ascites, increases appetite and help relieve the pain of late stage cancer.
• It is especially effective with kidney diseases.
• Grape seed extract is used for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation.
• Other reasons for the use of grape seed extract include complications related to diabetes, such as nerve and eye damage; vision problems, such as macular degeneration (which can cause blindness); and swelling after an injury or surgery.
• Grape seed extract is also used for cancer prevention and wound healing.
AGARICUS BLAZEI MURILL
A mushroom native to and grown in the southeastern part of Brazil, contain the highest amount of beta-D-glucan (beta (1,3) and (1,6) Glucan) measured in a mushroom. Over the past 30 years, Beta Glucan has been the subject of much research yielding results that support usage for enhancement of the immune system, as well as cardio vascular support, blood sugar and cholesterol modulators, and digestive support. Recent studies support its anti-oxidant activity. Compared to the other commonly used Oriental mushrooms - including Maitake, Reishi, and Shiitake - the ABM mushroom demonstrated far superior Immune Enhancing Effects. Various studies attribute this effect to the much higher levels of key polysaccharides, mainly beta glucans and other components, which are unique to the ABM mushroom. At present ABM isconsidered the most potent mushroom in supporting the immune system.
How does Agaricus Blazei Mushroom Helps you to Fight Cancer?
• Agaricus Blazei Mushroom effectively fight cancer cells by enhancing the body's own immune system
• Researchers discovered that the Agaricus Blazei Mushroom is rich in two polysaccharide compounds, the Beta-1,3 D-glucan and Beta-1,6 D-glucan.
• Further studies revealed that the mushroom has been clinically found to be effective in improving most health problems
• Studies showed that the number of cancer cells generated in the body decreased considerably due to the polysaccharides found in the mushroom
• The mushroom was cited as a powerful antiviral agent that helped prevent viruses and harmful agents from entering delicate tissue.
• The polysaccharides found in the mushroom were found to be effective against Ehrlich's ascites carcinoma (EAC), sigmoid colonic cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer,lung cancer, and liver cancer as well as most solid tumors.
*Also available in No Sugar Added!
Discounted price for bulk orders!
For inquiries, please text or call me at 0915-9080199, 0933-3082800, 0929-2649731.
Thanks and God bless!