The Community Health and Nursing Services reaches out to its constituents through basic health care by providing access of health services among affected/ vulnerable groups by utilizing intensive trainings as its main strategy in the implementation of its community programs.
Philippine Red Cross needs our help to sustain its operations.
You can make a difference in 4 easy steps:
(1) Choose the amount to donate (P100, P500, P1000,P5000,P10000, P20,000)
(2) Choose the quantity; for example, if you wish to donate P3000 you may select:
(3) Click BUY NOW
(4) Choose from the available Payment Options and click Place Your Order
You can fund your donations via credit card, Paypal, BDO or BPI over-the-counter payments, GCash or Smart Money
*For Paypal donations, please indicate your credit card's mailing address on the order form.
Philippine Red Cross (PRC) has six (6) services in promotion of its programmes such as:
1. Blood Service - The PRC gives comprehensive blood services, which include donor recruitment, collection and storage of blood, blood testing, processing and supply to the hospitals in accordance with the provisions of R.A. 7719.
2. Disaster Management - The roles of the Disaster Management Services (DMS) are to provide relief in times of disasters and to carry on measures to minimize the suffering caused by them. Disaster preparedness is also a major component of its program that aims to prepare especially the vulnerable communities in the event of calamities.
3. Safety Services - Safety Services is tasked with a nationwide educational campaign to ensure the health and safety of the Filipino people. To effectively carry out these tasks, the Safety Services program includes the conduct of training in: First Aid, Basic Life Support - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Water Safety (Swimming, Aquatic Lifesaving & Life Guarding), Accident Prevention and other basic rescue courses (EMT-Basic, Rope Rescue Technician, Vehicular Extrication, etc.)
4. Community Health and Nursing Services - the Community Health and Nursing Services reaches out to its constituents through basic health care by providing access of health services among affected/ vulnerable groups by utilizing intensive trainings as its main strategy in the implementation of its community programs.
5. Social Services - We are committed to provide welfare services that are responsive to the changing needs of the people and deliver these services with quality genuine concern and with human touch.
6. Red Cross Youth - Its mission is to educate and empower the children and youth in the spirit of Red Cross through constructive trainings and effective leadership, and provide opportunities for directing and harnessing their energy and idealism into worthwhile humanitarian activities.