Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak of Southeast Asia (4.095 MASL) is located in the east Malaysian state of Sabah and is part of a protected World Heritage Site known as Kinabalu National Park.
Kinabalu National Park is home to varied species of Flora and Fauna, some of which are endemic to the area. The trail going up Mt. Kinabalu is littered with thick foliage of colorful plants and flowers. A typical itinerary requires 2 days to climb Mt. Kinabalu. The first day of trekking takes you from Timpohon Gate to Laban Rata guest house - some 800 meters away from the summit - to rest and regain your strength. To catch and witness the spectacular sunrise, climbers must depart early the following morning from Laban Rata for the summit assault.
After spending time and feasting your senses at the summit, you should begin your descent to take your breakfast at Laban Rata and check out afterwards. You will reach Timpohon Gate usually at mid-afternoon after a continuous descend.
Tour Fee: Php 16,500.00 per pax
- Park entrance fee - Climbing permit - Mountain guide - Climbing insurance - 1 night stay at Kinabalu park - 1 night stay at Laban Rata Guest House
pack lunch from balsam C, dinner at LR, breakfast at LR , lunch at balsam restaurant at KP - Climbing certificate - Shuttle bus from Kinabalu Park - starting point - Return - 2 nights accommodation at Kota Kinabalu
- Travel Insurance
- Souvenir Shirt
- Airfare (we will assist in group booking for a lower rate)
- Airport - Kota Kinabalu-Airport transfers (will be arranged based on the final headcount)
- Side trips (options will be discussed to reserved participants)
- Other meals
- Terminal fees
- Travel Taxes _________________________
Reservation Procedure :
1. Full Payment (through Credit Card,Paypal,Bank Transfer):
A. Click the "Buy Now" button and follow the instructions.
B. Upon confirmation of payment, send us a text (0918 5282597) for verification. Please include your name, email and other contact number(s). We will email a confirmation and ask for other information to complete processing of your reservation.
Note: If using this facility, please pay at least FIVE (5) DAYS before the tour date to allow for disbursement clearance from bank.
2. Down Payment to reserve, balance on scheduled installments:
A. Deposit reservation fee (Php5,000.00 per person) to:
Bank :. Banco De Oro
Account Name :
Radical Adventure Concepts & Events
Account Number : 1550-1187-98
B. Attach a copy of the deposit slip and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
together with the following information PER PERSON:
- Full Name
- Gender (M or F)
- Full Address
- Email Address(es)
- Cell Number
- Birthday (month, day, year)
- Beneficiary (For Travel Insurance) - Emergency contact person and number
- Shirt Size
C. Balance shall be paid accordingly:
- Next Php5,000.00 on or before January 30, 2013
- Next Php 4,000.00 on or before February 28, 2013
- Balance - on day of tour _________
*interested parties may contact Louie Manalansan at 632 - 749 8147 or 0918-5282597 or email at: email@example.com for more information and inquiries.
1. We enforce NO SHOW, NO REFUND POLICY. If you fail to show up on the actual date and time of assembly, the Down Payment, or any fraction thereof, cannot be refunded, as these are already used to cover down payments for transportation rental, lodging, catering fees, and the like. 2. Reservations may be TRANSFERRED to another person with an email from the original payee assigning his/her reservation payment to apply to the replacement Guest. All applicable fees shall be imposed.
3. The replacement Guest(s) must submit and complete the necessary data and forms at least 2 days prior to date of tour.
4. Last-minute replacements are discouraged as we need time to process necessary documents such as travel insurance, etc.
5. Reservations may be re-booked or refunded only if we cancel the tour due to Force Majeure, weather or unavoidable changes beyond our control.
6. Should the tour be disrupted or discontinued due to unforeseen events (such as, but not limited to, Coast Guard or other government agency preventing vessels to sail), no refund will be awarded.
7. Headcount is based on paid reservation deposit. In the spirit of fairness, we apply FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE policy.
8. Seating arrangements (where applicable) are likewise FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE. We reserve the right, however, to arrange seating for your safety and comfort.
9. Price is subject to change without prior notice.
10. Itinerary may change/adjust to serve the interest of the majority of participants, without prior notice. Safety is given the highest priority.
11. It is understood that some activities carry with it inherent risk(s). We shall try to mitigate these risks before and during the tour - and any time in between, for you to enjoy the trip. However, should unfortunate events occur,such as accidents leading to injury or death, guest(s) shall NOT hold liable any member, officers and staff of Radical Adventure Concepts & Events (RACE) of any responsibility (Legal,Moral and Financial) even without a signed waiver form.
12. Misbehavior shall not be tolerated especially if it jeopardizes and threatens the whole tour and/or any person in the tour. we will try to foster harmonious relationship among the members of the group at all times.
13. It is understood that guests read these terms and conditions and agree unconditionally, if they proceed to reserve,pay and join the tour. _________________
Mt. Kinabalu Photo courtesy of: