Marvel at the majestic beauty of nature as a result of a violent eruption known the world over.
Experience riding a 4x4 jeep crossing rugged terrain and rivers across a vast lahar flatland. Witness unique scenery such as pyroclastic material-covered mountain cliffs and lush greenery along the foot trail en route to the vast crater lake.
Tour Fee :Php 2,050.00 (cash)
- Air con van transportation (Manila-Capas-Manila)
- 4x4 ride (Capas-Mt. Pinatubo-Capas)
- Conservation/Environmental Fee
- Service of Local Guide
- Service of Coordinator
- Certificate of Achievement
- Dust Mask
- Boating and other activities
- Tips for guides (voluntary/optional)
Note: With packed lunch option - just add Php 150.00
Tour Schedules: (Day Tour Only)
EVERY SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS
5. 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
Note: Accepts Special tour for groups of 10 pax
Deadline of Reservation: 1 week before tour date
*interested parties may contact Louie Manalansan at 749-8147 or 0918-5282597 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and inquiries.
1. We enforce NO SHOW, NO REFUND POLICY. If you fail to show up on the actual date and time of assembly, the Down Payment, or any fraction thereof, cannot be refunded, as these are already used to cover down payments for transportation rental, lodging, catering fees, and the like.
2. Reservations may be TRANSFERRED to another person with an email from the original payee assigning his/her reservation payment to apply to the replacement Guest.
3. The replacement Guest(s) must submit and complete the necessary data and forms at least 2 days prior to date of tour.
4. Last-minute replacements are discouraged as we need time to process necessary documents such as travel insurance, etc.
5. Reservations may be re-booked or refunded only if we cancel the tour due to Force Majeure, weather or unavoidable changes beyond our control.
6. Should the tour be disrupted or discontinued due to unforeseen events (such as, but not limited to, Coast Guard or other government agency preventing vessels to sail), no refund will be awarded.
7. Headcount is based on paid reservation deposit. In the spirit of fairness, we apply FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE policy.
8. Seating arrangements (where applicable) are likewise FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE. We reserve the right, however, to arrange seating for your safety and comfort.
9. Price is subject to change without prior notice.
10. Itinerary may change/adjust to serve the interest of the majority of participants, without prior notice. Safety is given the highest priority.
11. It is understood that some activities carry with it inherent risk(s). We shall try to mitigate these risks before and during the tour - and any time in between, for you to enjoy the trip. However, should unfortunate events occur,such as accidents leading to injury or death, guest(s) shall NOT hold liable any member, officers and staff of Radical Adventure Concepts & Events (RACE) of any responsibility (Legal,Moral and Financial) even without a signed waiver form.
12. Misbehavior shall not be tolerated especially if it jeopardizes and threatens the whole tour and/or any person in the tour. we will try to foster harmonious relationship among the members of the group at all times.
12. It is understood that guests read these terms and conditions and agree unconditionally, if they proceed to reserve,pay and join the tour.
Photos by: Abet Lagula