Good for New Year, Weddings, Debuts, Birthday Party and any special event....make it unforgettable by including this as part of the event.
Minimum order of 10 pcs
only 75 pesos each
What are Sky Lanterns?
Sky Lanterns are made of non-flammable, biodegradable material.
In todays world when we are so concern about our environment and when people burn fire crackers, people are curious about lots of fun but sometimes forget about the conditions they leave behind once all the fun is over: the debris from the expended firecrackers and their ecological impact.
When the fire crackers return to the ground, animals can try to eat them and get seriously injured from them. Much of the concern centers on livestock which can actually die from ingesting the remains of fire crackers. Other concerns surround the environmental impact of the waste left on the ground, introduces dangerous substances into the environment. To help alleviate the impact of crackers to the environment and to animals, now there is a new way to it ie sky lantern that are earth friendly.
Eco sky lanterns are the solution to the destructive problems that linger long after the celebration is over.Eco sky lanterns are biodegradable, meaning that their ecological footprint is minimal. This is the environmental friendly product which is also the alternative to fireworks.
By flying eco sky lanterns, people can still enjoy their beauty without having the guilt or harming animals and the environment on their conscience.
As part of celebrations, sky lanterns are launched together in large quantity to create a beautiful and curious spectacle that can be seen from far away in the night sky. The world record for simultaneous sky lantern flights was achieved in Jakarta, Indonesia when an estimated 4,000 participants launched 10,318 lanterns at the same time as part of a Freedom Faithnet Global celebration.
Although sky lanterns are often released in large numbers, they are equally curious when released one at a time. To see the light ascend high above the earth and then vanish into darkness is to inspire wonder in the hearts of young and old alike. Eco sky lanterns help people enjoy the rich tradition of sky lanterns without leaving behind a dangerous legacy after the fun is over.
SKY LANTERN keeps the environment free from pollution.
Instruction on using Sky Lanterns
For those unfamiliar with using Sky Lanterns, it can be helpful to follow this step by step guide to how to unwrap and launch your Sky Lanterns before attempting it yourself.
1. In an open-air space well clear of trees and buildings, check wind conditions – do not attempt to launch the sky lantern in heavy wind, and be aware of the change that any light wind will make to the sky lantern’sflight path (this can be greater than you may expect)
2. Open the plastic sleeve at the fold at the top and carefully pull out your Sky Lantern and safety instruction insert.
3. Carefully unfold your sky lantern, taking caution not to rip the delicate rice paper.
4. Carefully remove the square piece of rice paper covering the fuel cell ONLY.
5. Hold the sky lantern from the top and gently tug out the sides of the lantern to open it up, so that the flame of the fuel cell will not burn onto the rice paper
6. Lighting with two people (RECOMMENDED): Have one person hold the top of the Sky Lantern and ensure the sides are opened out enough to create a good air chamber within the sky lantern.
Lighting with one person: hold the sky lantern from the top with one hand and carefully set fire to the corners of the fuel cell using a lighter with the other.
7. Once the fuel cell has caught alight, hold the sky lantern from the top and wait for it to fill up with hot air which can take anywhere between 30 seconds and 4 minutes depending on conditions.
8. Be patient – Do not attempt to throw the sky lantern into the air – wait until you can feel it tugging away from your hands and allow more time if unsure. When you let go the lantern should fly right up into the sky.
Safety Considerations for Sky lanterns
Sky Lanterns are completely safe to use, however, as it involves a naked flame there are safety procedures that should be followed. Please ensure you read the instructions provided and are familiar with them before launching your Sky Lantern.
- Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby.
- Children must not be left unattended with the Sky Lanterns.
- Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph.
- Use care around dry crops.
- Ensure that trees are not in the flight path.
- Do not release within five miles of an airport.
1. Check wind direction.
2. Ensure there are no obstacles in the way of the intended balloon flight.
3. Ensure Sky Lantern is fully open and corners are not creased.
4. Light the corners of the fuel.
5. Hold the Sky Lantern upright and after a few seconds the Sky Lantern will feel lighter and will gradually rise.
6. Do not attempt to throw it up into the air, just guide it and let it go by itself.
7. Stand back and watch it float up into the sky.
1.Ensure that the wind is very light – 7 miles per hour or below is suitable for launching Sky Lanterns of all sizes.
2.Only launch Sky Lanterns in a large clear space away from trees, powerlines and buildings. Do not use Sky Lanterns within 5 miles of an airport.
3.If there is a slight breeze, ensure that when launched, your sky lanterns do not fly towards buildings, trees, airports, roads or any area they may pose a danger.
4.Ensure that all spectators stand upwind of the people launching the Sky Lanterns.
5.It is advisable to have a bucket of water or some sand close by in case of emergency.
6.Sky Lanterns are not a toy. Sky Lanterns should only be launched by a responsible Adult.
7.Do not use during prolonged periods of dry weather.
8.Do not launch torn or damaged Sky Lanterns.
9.Do not Launch Sky Lanterns if the glow could be misinterpreted as a distress signal.
10.Do not use if under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
11.Read all safety instructions carefully before launching Sky Lanterns.
For orders & queries
Text – 09167678173 – Rhea
Email – email@example.com
Shipping fee shouldered by the buyer
Mode of Payment:
COD - meet ups