It takes only a matter of Minutes to begin Reading Minds with this clever piece of apparatus. A die is handed to a spectator by the magician, along with two canisters. With the magician's back turned, the spectator selects one number on the die and seals it inside the smaller of the two canisters. This canister is sealed inside the larger one. The magician can at Any Time, announce the number the spectator selected!
In "Hi! Howya Doin!" an intrusive jogger meets with an abrupt fate; in "The Man Who Fought Roland LaStarza" a young woman’s romantic view of her girlhood is devastated by her father’s confessions; and in "Valentine, July Heat Wave" a man prepares a gruesome surprise for the wife who has betrayed him. In the title story, a young woman tries to rescue her mother from the museum of Dr. Moses—with unexpected results. And the children of a notorious serial killer struggle to "decode" the patterns behind their father’s seemingly random acts in "Bad Habits."
In these and other suspenseful stories, Joyce Carol Oates explores with chilling accuracy the ways in which evil enters our lives. The Museum of Dr. Moses is another masterpiece from "one of the great artistic forces of our time" (The Nation).
Condition: Good+, Ex-Library Copy
Wake up your senses with the aroma of VIETNAMESE Coffee Blue Mountain Variety bought from Ho Chi Minh City.
Have a cup of coffee and experience a different taste.
Inclusions of the pack
1. 200 g of ground or whole beans
2. Coffee Filter
Minimum order for shipping: 2 bags of ground or whole coffee beans
Price per 200 g- Php 650 (Price includes shipping fee of Php 150 within Metro Manila and Luzon.)
For two bags, cost is Php 1,300.00
For Visayas and Mindanao
Selling Price is Php 675 (Php 500 for the coffee and filter + Php 175 for the shipping cost)
For two bags, cost is Php 1,350.00
Sunbaby Cloth Diapers Size 2
- includes one (1) 4-layer Microfiber insert
Terms and Conditions:
- Choice of Girly, Boyish and Neutral
- Prints can be viewed HERE
- This offer excludes all prints posted that are marked as 'limited edition'
- Not valid with other promos
- Valid until Mar 20 or while supplies last
Forever Active HA provides a unique form of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, with moisturizing and lubricating properties, plus Ginger Oil and Turmeric,¬ making it one of the most powerful nutritional joint and skin moisturizing supplements on the market.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a special protein that our bodies produce to lubricate and cushion our joints and muscles, as well as to insure adequate skin hydration. As we age, our bodies produce less and less HA. With less HA, our joints can lose their natural lubrication, and our skin appears rough and dry. Until recently, HA had to be injected because the digestive system could not absorb it in its natural state; but thanks to the Injuv® process, HA may now be consumed orally. And for centuries, Chinese herbalists have used Ginger and Turmeric to help promote proper joint function.
With low molecular weight HA, plus the power of Ginger Oil and Turmeric, Forever Active HA is your key to becoming a well-oiled machine again!
• Lubricates the joints and moisturizes skin
• Unique form of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
• Contains beneficial ginger and turmeric root for the joints
For faster transactions call or text +639173245467
Hurry and get discounts today!
Hans Thomas and his father set out on a car trip through Europe, from Norway to Greece - the birthplace of philosophy - in search of Hans Thomas's mother, who left them many years earlier. On the way, Hans Thomas receives a mysterious miniature book - the fantastic memoir of a sailor shipwrecked in 1842 on a strange island where a deck of cards come to life.
Structured as a deck of cards - each chapter is one in the deck - "The Solitaire Mystery" weaves together fantasy and reality, fairy tales and family history.
Condition: Very Good
1. Mr. Parker Pyne, Detective - OP 1934
2. N or M - OP 1941
4. Peril at End House - OP 1932
5. So Many Steps to Death - OP 1954
7. The A.B.C. Murders - OP 1963
8. Come, Tell Me How You Live - OP 1946
9. The Secret of Chimneys - OP 1925
11. Dead Man's Mirror - OP 1931
13. Passenger To Frankfurt - OP 1970
14. The Clocks - OP 1970
15. Appointment with Death - OP 1938
16. The Big Four - OP 1927
17. There is a Tide - OP 1948
18. Ordeal by Innocence - OP 1959
19. The Mystery of the Blue Train - OP 1928
20. Murder in Three Acts - OP 1934
21. The Third Girl - OP 1961
22. The Underdog & Other Stories - (9 short stories)
23. Three Blind Mice & Other Stories (9 short stories)