Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis)
"Best food for the future"
Tests done by NASA found spirulina to ba an excellent, compact space food for astronauts. In fact, NASA found that 1 kilogram of Spirulina contains about the same nutrients as 1,000 kilograms of assorted vegetables.
Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae whose cells form the shape of a perfect spiral coil (thus, the name Spirulina, or little spiral). It contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain or herb.
Benefits of Spirulina:
1. Spirulina and Weight Loss:
- a non-meat product that contains the highest protein content, along with all the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats.
2. Spirulina and Cholesterol:
- Contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA), which is found uniquely on mother's milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
3. Spirulina and Diabetes:
- Spirulina has been found to have significant positive effects on people suffering from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Reports indicate that spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
4. Spirulina and Cancer:
- Spirulina has long been established to have cancer fighting ingredients and helps boost the immune system.
5. Spirulina and Nutrition:
• Contains all essential Amino Acids
• Vitamins B1, B2, b6, B12, C, E and H
• 100x more Vitamin A that Carrots
• 50x more Iron than Spinach
• 10x more Beta Carotene than Papaya
• 6x more Protein than Eggs
• 3x more Iron than Beef
• 20x more Beta Carotene than carrot
• Excellent source of GLA
• Provides Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Stearidonic Acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (AA)
A rich source of Potassium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc.
Who Should Take Spirulina?
1. Children with inadequate vegetable intake.
2. Teenagers who require extra nutrition during their rapid growing years.
3. Pregnant women who need balanced nutrition.
4. Elderly people who have limited dietary options yet require a wide spectrum of nutrients to maintain optimum health. it is also very easy to digest.
5. Athletics because it provides energy and improves stamina.
6. People with ailments or those who are recuperating from diseases who need proper nourishment for fast recovery (please consult your doctor).
7. Busy people who don't have the time to eat balanced meals and instead rely heavily on "fast" and processed foods.
8. Vegetarians who must acquire protein from vegetable. spirulina is 65% protein by Weight; 97% Digestible Protein (digestible protein of beef is about 20%).
Discounted Price for a minimum order of 3 bottles!
For inquiries, please text me at 0915-9080199, 0933-3082800, 0929-2649731.
Thank you and God bless!