A Herbal Drink Mix fortified with Vitamin C and 7 Health Supplements
· Anti- osteoporosis
· 30 times more Vitamin B1 than cow’s milk
· 11 times more calcium than cow’s milk
· 5 times more iron than spinach
· 7 times more Vitamin C than orange
· 4 times more Vitamin B1 than whole wheat flour
· Anti-Urinary Tract Infection
· Reduction of Dental Plaque
· Anti-Cancer Activity
· Anti-Heart Disease
· Rich in disease-fighting Antioxidant
· Protects your heart
· Keeps prostate cancer From returning
· Helps lower bad cholesterol
· Lowers blood pressure
· Helps in eye care and macular degeneration
· Improves brain function, memory and prevents Alzheimer’s disease
· Helps in constipation and digestion
· For Immunity
· Known as the “longevity fruit”
· Increases stamina and endurance
· Helps lose weight
· Helps protect DNA
· Can reduce the toxic effect of Chemotherapy and Radiation
· A strong anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals.
· Helps improve liver functions for those with cirrhosis of the liver and chronic hepatitis.
· Prevents inflammation of the liver
· Helps control blood sugar in patients with diabetes and cirrhosis
· Reduces growth of breast, prostate, cervical and skin cancer cells.
DIABETWATCH VS. DIABETES
Diabetes is a condition wherein blood glucose levels are above normal. Most of the food we eat is converted into glucose, or sugar, which our bodies use for energy. The pancreas, an organ that lies near the stomach, produces a hormone called insulin to help glucose get into the cells of our bodies.
AMPALAYA (BITTER MELON) EXTRACT
Bitter Melon is reported to help in the treatment of diabetes and psoriasis, a type of skin disease. It has also been reported that Bitter Melon may help in the treatment of HIV. Some benefits also include:
• Aids in sugar regulation by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli
• Useful for those with diabetes mellitus
• Lectins from bitter gourd may possess significant antilipolytic and lipogenic properties
• Useful as an emetic, purgative, and anthelmentic in jaundice and piles
BANABA EXTRACT (Lagerstroemia Speciosa L.)
Banaba has been used in Filipino folkloric herbal medicine for the treatment of diabetes for centuries. Aside from the medicinal value of Banaba as herbal medicine, it is also good for the health. Banaba contains high concentrations of dietary fiber and minerals such as zinc and magnesium.
TURMERIC (Curcuma Longa)
1. Lowering LDL Cholesterol – Studies have shown that turmeric lowers LDL cholesterol levels. LDLs are responsible
for the build up of plaque in the arteries that could lead to heart disease.
2. Treating High Blood Pressure – Turmeric has been shown to improve blood flow as well as strengthen blood vessels.
3. Guarding Against Cancer - Studies point to turmeric's ability to neutralize free radicals, the chemicals that could
damage cells. Turmeric can ward off cancer and tumor growths.
4. Promoting General Health – Turmeric extract contains powerful antioxidants which can help boost the body’s
immune system and protect against illness and disease.
Some of the other turmeric benefits include protecting the liver, aiding digestion and helping relieving irritable bowel syndrome
In many diabetes cases, insulin secretion is lower than normal, which explains the difficulty of the body to control and regulate blood sugar levels. Several studies corroborate the fact that Gymnema leaf can increase the insulin secretion.
This dietary supplement also has the ability to eliminate the desire and craving for sweets, sugar and candies. By doing so, it reduces weight and helps people get a healthier diet.
It lowers cholesterol and helps the body develop a good balance between body fat and lean muscle mass.
A Juice Drink loaded with 7 potent antioxidants that work synergistically to richarge your body instantly.
FORTIFIED WITH VITAMIN C AND CALCIUM, NO SUGAR ADDED
• Prevents formation of CATARACTS
• Anti fatigue
• Anti glaucoma, anti vertigo (dizziness)
• Prevents ISCHMIC HEART DISEASE AND HYPERTENSION
• anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial,anti-fungal and anti-tumor, anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Prevents and heals URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
• Prevents the formation of KIDNEY STONES
• Contains polyphenol antioxidants, and phytochemicals to help prevent cancer.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE – Rich in vitamins and minerals & CHLOROPHYLL
that help various conditions:
• asthma, & skin problems,
• obesity, anemia
• Constipation, impotence
• Hypertension & diabetes,
• heart disease and kidney problems.
SYLIMARIN (Milk Thistle)
• REDUCES LIVER DAMAGE DUE TO EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL INTAKE AND CERTAIN DRUGS CONSUMPTION
• HEALS ULCERS AND COLITIS
• ESSENTIAL IN THE TREATMENT OF CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER AND CHRONIC HEPATITIS
• Can help reduce the build up of plaque on the artery walls to reduce the risk of high blood pressure
Contains natural enzymes that:
• Fight PROSTATE CANCER and its recurrence
• Fight OSTEOARTHRITIS
• A Traditional remedy against diarrhea, dysentery and intestinal parasites.
Contains fruit enzymes, antioxidants and carotenoids , that:
• Help Lower CHOLESTEROL
• REGULATES HORMONES
• FIGHTS ARTHRITIS
• contains zeaxanthin, to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light
CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES THAT HELP
• PROTECT AGAINST COLON AND OVARIAN CANCER
• PREVENT ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
• PREVENT MACULAR DEGENERATION
• PREVENT GASTRO INTESTINAL DISEASES
• PREVENT urinary tract infection
Complete, high potency vitamins, featuring:
• Vitamin B12 –for exceptional blood support
• Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina) – Natural sources of vitamin A, including many carotenoid cofactors for superior activity
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid; esterified C (ascorbyl palmitate) – New methods of concentrating the vitamin C in organically grown Indian Amla berry yield
naturally occurring organic vitamin C. Natural ascorbyl palmitate provides even greater vitamin C activity.
• Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) –vegetarian vitamin D3 maximizes the bone,
immune and overall health benefits beyond all other multis.
• Organic B Vitamins – Innovative new methods of concentrating the water soluble vitamins within organic holy basil, lemon, and guava yields a B-complex blend of unprecedented potency.
PRIME delivers energizing, health-enhancing phytonutrient benefits from whole food concentrates and extracts of the world’s greatest green, red, blue, yellow and white fruits and vegetables.
Organically Bound Minerals – Each serving of PRIME provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
High ORAC Value – Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.
"Diets rich in whole and unrefined foods, like whole grains, dark green and yellow/orange-fleshed vegetables and fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds, contain high concentrations of antioxidant phenolics, fibers and numerous other phytochemicals that may be protective against chronic diseases." - Dr. Mehmet Oz.
“Our body is composed of hundreds of trillions of cells and we need to eat 9-12 different kinds of whole foods per day. Taking whole foods in dietary supplements will help our body combat fatigue and achieve our optimum level of health. ”
- Bob Greene, Nutritionist
• Protects Your Heart
• Fights Osteoarthritis
• Keeps Prostate Cancer From
• Helps Lower Bad Cholesterol
• Lowers Blood Pressure
• Fights Breast Cancer
• Helps improve liver function for those with cirrhosis of the liver and
• Stimulates the secretion of hGH (human growth hormone) by the pituitary gland
• Can reduce the toxic effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation
Diabetwatch vs. Diabetes
Diabetes is a condition, wherein blood glucose levels are above normal. Most of the food we eat is converted into glucose, or sugar, which our bodies use for energy. The pancreas, an organ that lies near the stomach, produces a hormone called insulin to help glucose get into the cells of our bodies.
*Easily absorbed by the system
*Alkaline Based - Non Acidic
Benefits of Royale-C:
*Boosts Immune System
*Increases Iron Absorption
*Promotes Collagen Renewal
*Adjunct in the Prevention of Cardio Vascular Problems
*Strengthens the capillaries and other blood vessels
*Stops constipation and shrink hemorrhoids
*Reduces insulin requirement of Diabetics
It Addresses the harmful effects of the following:
*Effects of air pollution
and many more!
500mg/capsule 50 capsules per bottle
• Easily Absorbed by the System
• Alkaline –Non-Acidic
• Mother of all Vitamins
Benefits of Royalè-C:
• Boosts Immune System
• Strengthens Bones and Joints
• Increases Iron Absorption
• Promotes Collagen Renewal
• Adjunct in the Prevention of Cardio Vascular Problems
• Strengthens the capillaries & other blood vessels
• Stops constipation & shrink hemorrhoids
• Reduces insulin requirement of Diabetics
• Prevents infertility as it maintains the ovaries
• Prevents weakening of the sperm
• Enhances sexual performance by aiding endocrine glands
Addresses the harmful effects of the following:
• Fatigue stress
• Loose teeth
• Nose bleed
• Poor digestion
• Rough skin
• Adrenal insufficiency
• Effects of air pollution
• Discomfort from arthritis
• Effects of radiation
• Free radicals
• Mental illness
• Periodontal disease
• Bleeding gums
• Bone abnormalities
• Dental cavities
• Easy bruising
Royalè-C Sodium Ascorbate
Alkaline Based (7.2-7.8 pH) Ascorbic acid Acid based
• 100% pure and natural
• Dissolve 5x to 8x faster for quicker absorption
• Stays from 12 to 14 hours in the body
• Non-irritant to the stomach
• Maintains pH level at 7.2-7.8
• Safe for babies
• Can be taken in mega dose for better health result
• 95% is absorbed by the body
• Neutralizes acidity • With binders
• Dissolves slowly
• Stays for 3-4 hours in the body
• Irritates stomach
• Low pH at 2.5 to 3
• Non Advisable
• Body cannot tolerate more than 500mg per day
• Only 25% is absorbed by the body
• Reinforces acidity
Why do we need Sodium Ascorbate?
The GLO Gene is absent in many people, scientists believe that this happened around 60 million years ago. The absence of this gene makes us unable to biosynthesize specific enzyme L- gulonolactone oxidase. This is an end stage liver enzyme that bio-converts blood glucose to Ascorbate, this means our bodies cannot produce any Ascorbate. In the long term, a lack of Ascorbate causes our bones to dissolve and teeth to fall out in other words sub-clinical scurvy and a tendency to development of cancer.
Ascorbic Acid is produced in large quantities in almost all animals, e.g. 6 grams a day in a goat, or up to 100grams daily if the goat is stressed. But it is not Ascorbic Acid that our body requires, rather a SALT of Ascorbic Acid. A daily supplementation of Ascorbate several times a day is a simple way to make up for this genetic defect.
Ascorbate is also essential for the hydroxylation of the amino acid Proline which forms hydroxyproline - a major component of collagen. Collagen is an essential structural protein in the body accounting for around a quarter of all the protein in our bodies and is critical to the structural integrity of our bodies.
Linus Pauling PhD (Twice Nobel Laureate) stated "It is highly probable that most people in the world would only receive 1- 2% of the amounts of Ascorbate that would keep them in the best of health".
Robert F Cathcart MD, another medical pioneer who has had great success with Ascorbate, successfully treating over 25,000 patients with large doses, often as high as 150gms per day healing all kinds of chronic degenerative disease.
Dr Klenner UMD FCCP began his Ascorbate studies in the 40's and treated 30 or 40 patients a day in North Carolina until his death in 1984, treating many degenerative diseases. He also found that treating with Ascorbate during pregnancy resulted in a much healthier mom and baby. If a mother takes high dose of Ascorbate in addition to other measures such as folic acid and avoiding cigarettes and alcohol, she will deliver an extremely healthy baby and studies have shown the labour will be quicker and less painful. Giving the child 1 gram of Ascorbate per day up until the age of 10 will bypass all regular childhood diseases including measles, mumps, chicken pox etc as well as common airborne infections.