AZUCAR ICUMSA 45 RBU FROM BRASIL
12,500MT - $543
25,000MT - $538
50,000MT - $533
CONTRACT: 1BG MT 103/23, DLC, ARDLC
12,500X12 MT - 150,000 MT - $493
25,000X12 MT - 300,000 MT - $478
50,000X12 MT - 600,000 MT - $468
100,000X12 MT - 1’200,000 MT - $443
150,000 X12 MT - 1’800,000 MT - $438
200,000x12 MT - 2’400,000 MT - $433
300,000x12 MT - 3’600,000 MT - $423
500,000x12 MT - 6’000,000 MT - $413
*For spot shipments there is no performance bond*
*Performance bond is only contract*
*Price listed is payment with transferable and revolving Documentary Letter of Credit*
*For payment by non-transferable Documentary Letter of Credit you add USD $5 per MT*
For your guide.
(LOI) Letter of Intent.
(ICPO) Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order.
(ICUMSA) International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis.
(RBU) Quality of sugar.
(SBLC) Standby Letter of Credit.
(BG) Bank Guarantee.
(DLC) Documentary Letter of Credit.
(ARDLC) Auto Revolving Documentary Letter of Credit.
(IRDLC) Irrevocable Revolving Documentary Letter of Credit.
(BCL) Bank Confirmation Letter.
(FCO) Full Corporate Offer.
BUYER MUST AGREE TO THE SELLERS PROCEDURES AS FOLLOWS:
1) Buyer issues LOI to Seller + NCNDA-IMFPA + Warning letter
2) Seller MANDATE prepares FCO
3) Buyer approves FCO returns with BCL (no soft probes) and or\ evidence of capability of purchasing
4) Seller's MANDATE issues contract to be signed by buyer
5) BUYER AND SELLER EXCHANGE HARD COPIES
6) Buyer send sample of verbiage of LC along with Proof of Funds. MT 799
7) Seller issue Proof of Product
8) Buyer issues pre-advise IRDLC or payment instrument
9) Seller issues Performance Bond 2%
10) Shipping commences within 30-45 Days
*For payment by non-transferable Documentary Letter of Credit you add USD$ 5 per MT*
Mr. Francis Ross Conol
Cel. # +63 0915 280 2193