ZIMMER 483 is the second studio album by the German rock band Tokio Hotel. The album produced four singles including "Übers ende der Welt", "Spring nicht" and "An deiner Seite (Ich bin da)". In contrast to other Tokio Hotel releases Zimmer 483 has proven to be the most reliable when it comes to sales, with over 375,000 copies sold in just two months.
1. Übers ende der Welt
3. Spring nicht
5. Wo sind eure Hände
6. Stich Ins Glück
7. Ich brech aus
9. Nach dir kommt nichts
10. Wir sterben niemals aus
11. Vergessene Kinder
12. An deiner Seite (Ich bin da)
This is a venue specifically set aside for small groups only and is located on the second floor in a former meeting space of the hotel. The space possesses much of it original detailing. It is a quiet, light-filled space that is easily accessible, just right for a small meeting.
46 pieces of cards featuring pairs that "Go Together". Great for developing sorting, classifying, reasoning and language skills. Word lists and resource guides in English, Spanish and French.
Photographic Learning Cards Can Help Increase
Early Literacy and Language Development
Children who are learning a new language can build their vocabulary by matching realistic photos to real objects. All of the following games and activities can be used for preschool through grade 2 children; children who are learning a new language; and children with special needs:
1. Play “Name It!” Show the children a photo card. Ask them to name the object and/or find and point to the real object.
2. Play “Yes and No” games. Show a photo and say the correct or incorrect word – or say the function, such as, “the cow can fly?” The children answer with “yes or no.”
3. Play “Describing Games.” Place the cards in a box or bag. A child picks a card and then describes as much as possible about the picture. For example, “This is a bear. It is brown. It has 2 ears.”
4. Play “Can You Guess?” Ask a child to pick a card and not show it to anyone else. The child describes how the object is used (or the child may choose to pantomime the clues). The other children guess what is pictured on the card.
5. Play “What Does Not Belong?” Place three to four pictures (for example: apple, banana, grapes, kite) in front of the children. The children are to choose the picture that does not belong and explain why the remaining cards belong together.
6. Use the cards for “Sorting and Classifying” activities (foods, furniture, clothing, actions, toys, etc.).
7. Play “Listen Carefully.” Place several cards in a line. Offer clues or descriptions about one of the cards and have the children guess which card is being described.
8. Use the photo cards for “Storytelling” and “Sequencing” activities.
9. Play “What’s Missing?” Show the children four or five cards. Have children close their eyes while you remove a card. The children guess which card is missing. As the children’s skill level grows, increase the number of cards and/or remove more than one card.
10. Make “Classroom Big Books” using photo cards. Tape each photograph to a large piece of poster board. Have the children dictate short stories about
each of the pictures. Name the people in each picture. Talk about what they are doing. Discuss how they might be feeling. To finish the book, punch holes along the side of each page and bind them together with yarn.
11. Practice “High-Frequency Words” by writing words such as, “I like the . . .“ on index cards and place them in a pocket chart. Have the children practice reading
the words and then place a photo card noun in the final position of the sentence. (Examples: I like the wagon. I like the lamp. I like the hat.)
12. Students can make “Cut-Up Sentence Books.” Use a scrapbook or 3-ring binder to create the book. Tape a
photo card onto a piece of construction paper. Under each photo create cut-up words (see illustration) to form a sentence about each photo. The children will enjoy “reading” this classroom book over and over again.
13. Build “Bulletin Boards” with photo card captions. Print the captions on card stock and then tape them below the appropriate photograph.
Weight: 175 grams
Join Sophie Martin Paris for personal use and for personal business.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
1. Enjoy a 30% discount on all product purchases.
2. You can start a Sophie Business with very minimal investment.
3. You have a lifetime validity membership card, without the need to re-register nor to pay annual registration.
4. Get more bonuses and rewards as you reach the next levels.
5. Sophie Business is an investment for your future.
6. Sophie Business is open to young ages and all sexes with a minimum age of 18 years old.
7. Flexible working hours.
8. Your level will never be lowered in this business.
9. You will have support from your sponsor, Business Center and Head Office.
10. It is easy to run a Sophie Business because:
1. a catalog with approximately 650 products is published every 2 months.
2. with only 1 catalog, you can sell the products, get a
direct profit of 42% as well as receive bonuses every month.
3. we provide new trendy products for all kinds of customers.
4. the price ranges are very affordable.
5. there are all kinds of fashion products (bags, watches, wallets and belts).
6. with more than 100 authorized distributors (Business Centers) and more than 80,000 active members, the products are very easy to get.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must fill up and submit the Member Registration Form.
3. You must submit a photocopy of a valid ID.
4. You must purchase a Sophie Martin Starter Kit for only P200.
For orders and membership please contact or check my FACEBOOK page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Paris-Csjdm-Bulacan/234740883248184:
SPONSOR NAME: LYZA ROMA
SPONSOR CODE: 30148167
GOLD FRANCHISEE LEVEL
CONTACT NO. 09174736851
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
INCLUSION: (Minimum of 2 Pax)
-3D2N Accomodation in a Hotel with Breakfast Outside
-RT Airport-Hotel Transfers
-Free Macau Day Tour No Meal
-Free One way ferry ticket Hkg-Macau
-Free one way transfer to ferry terminal
1. For guest to avail of FREE tours, they must join the compulsory halfday Hong Kong city tour on day02.
2. Compulsory tipping of HKD50 after HKG city tour , HKD50 after Macau tour.
3. No free seat-in coach (SIC) transfer airport to hotel between 2230-0830H departure/arrival.
4. Pax allowed one free suitcase and additional one suitcase with charge of Usd3.00 per person.
5. Please take note that sneak in passengers are not declared at the hotel. Therefore, only pax/s with
bed should be at the check in counter to avoid extra person charges.
6. Passport should be valid six (6) months prior to departure date.
8. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
9. The company, hotel & airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by
Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, terrorist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of
any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
10. BOOKING ONCE FINALIZED, IT IS NONREFUNDABLE.
11. SHOULD BE BOOK AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR DEPARTURE. KINDLY INDICATE TOUR CODE UPON BOOKING.
Note: Booking Period until October 11, 2012. Subject to availability.
Also, call us first before you buy it so that we can check
availability and reserve it for you.
In the part of the marketplace where flowers had been sold twice a week - tulips in the spring, roses in the summer - stood German tanks and German soldiers. Annie de Leeuw was eight-years-old in 1940 when the Germans attacked Holland and marched into the town of Winterswijk where she lived. Annie was ten when, because she was Jewish and in great danger of being captured by the invaders, she and her sister Sini had to leave their father, mother, and older sister Rachel to go into hiding in the upstairs room of a remote farmhouse.
Johanna de Leeuw Reiss has written a remarkably fresh and moving account of her own experiences as a young girl during World War II. Like many adults, she was innocent of the German plans for Jews, and she might have gone to a labor camp as scores of families did. "It won't be for long and the Germans have told us we'll be treated well," those families said. "What can happen?" They did not know, and they could not imagine... but millions of Jews found out.
Mrs. Reiss's picture of the Oosterveld family with whom she lived, and of Annie and Sini, reflects a deep spirit of optimism, a faith in the ingenuity, backbone, and even the humor with which ordinary human beings meet extraordinary challenges. In the steady, matter-of-fact, day-by-day courage they all showed lies a profound strength that transcends the horrors of the long and frightening war. Here is a memorable book, one that will be read and reread for years to come.
Newbery Honor Winner, 1973
ALA Notable Book
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Condition: Very Good
FREE IMPORTED OFFICIAL LINKIN PARK KEYCHAIN FOR EACH ALBUM!
1. Lost in the Echo
2. In My Remains
3. Burn It Down
4. Lies Greed Misery
5. I’ll Be Gone
6. Castle of Glass
8. Roads Untraveled
9. Skin to Bone
10. Until It Breaks
Room & Car Mosquito Repellant (works as an air freshener too!)
Good for: Safe even for newborns! (Just make sure it's not placed too close or the scent might irritate.)
To use in car: Simply open the jar and leave it open inside your car overnight. Put the lid back on the following morning and enjoy your drive without the annoying little creatures buzzing around you or worst snacking on you!
To use in room: Just put it somewhere where the mosquitoes like to hang out... under your bed for example or the dark corners of your room.
This little wonder will last you up to 6 months. Simply put the lid back on when not in use.
2 Days & 1 night in Standard Room Hotel/Resort Accommodation Breakfast for 1 or 2 personsIdeal purchase as an add-on for Extra Night for other offerAbout the deal · Room is good for 1 or 2 persons Option for extra person (for triple sharing) or two persons (for quad sharing) is P500.00 per person inclusive of breakfast Fine print · Check-in time: 2:00PM Check-out time: 11:00AM · Child policy: Children below 9 years old sharing bed with an adult are 50% of adult rate (maximum of two (2) children in one room. · Pet policy: Pets are not allowed. Pet policy: Pets are not allowed. · Failure to book within booking period will render your payment invalidCancellation or amendment Policy: Cancellation & refund can be made at least 30 days before the arrival with Php500.00 Cancellation fee50% of the total payment if cancellation and/or amendment are made less than 10 days before arrivalPayment will be forfeited if cancellation and/or amendment are made less than 7 days before arrival.In the event of the amendment, room availability is subject for re-confirmation What to know · Validity period- June 16- Dec 15, 2013 · Booking period- now until November 15, 2013Subject to room availability during long weekend & declared holidays · Due to high volume of the resort’s guests, more than 30 days prior reservation is advisedFor booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; call 02-9649177; fax 02-7384066 mobile- 639178931171 · You can also send your inquiries thru twiiter- muskahavs; facebook- muskhavs travelUpon arrival, please present the printed voucher to the hotel front deskTerminal fees; Jetty port fees; environmental fees and other incidentals are not included in the deal
CD 1: English Album
1. Dark side Of The Sun
3. Hurricanes And Suns (New Track - 2009)
4. Ready, Set, Go!
5. World Behind My Wall
9. Break Away
10. Final Day
11. Forever Now
12. By Your Side
13. Rescue Me
14. 1000 Oceans
16. Don't Jump
18. Bonustrack: Mädchen aus dem All (2003)
CD 2: German Album
1. Durch Den Monsun
2. Der Letzte Tag
3. Mädchen aus dem All (2003)
4. Übers Ende Der Welt
6. An Deiner Seite (Ich Bin Da)
7. Spring Nicht
9. Lass Uns Laufen
11. Ich Brech Aus
12. Für Immer Jetzt
13. Rette Mich
14. 1000 Meere
18. Bonustrack: Hurricanes And Suns (Neuer Titel - 2009)
1. Durch den Monsun
5. Rette Mich
6. Der Letzte Tag
7. Wir schließen uns ein
8. Übers Ende der Welt
9. Ready, Set, Go
10. Spring Nicht
11. Don't Jump
12. An deiner Seite
13. By your side
16. Lass und laufen
17. World Behind My Wall
18. Darkside Of The Sun
1. Making of "Monsoon"
2. Making of "Schrei"
3. Making of "Übers Ende der Welt"
4. Making of "Spring Nicht"
5. Making of "Automatic"
6. Making of "World Behind My Wall"