Standing at 2,922 meters above sea level, Mt. Pulag is the highest peak on Luzon island. It is a protected National Park due to its diverse ecosystem. It is home to an endangered specie of rodent- the Cloud Rat.
Fortunate visitors can witness awesome sunrise on a clear morning, best viewed from the summit. Inching slowly, the Sun breaks through a thick "sea of cloud" and gives off magnificent hues even the best camera can not capture.
Tour fee: Php 3,199.00 per person
- Round Trip Bus (Manila-Baguio-Manila)
- Round Trip Jeep transfer (Baguio-Benguet-Baguio)
- Registration Fee
- Green Fee
- Camp Fee
- Guide Fee
- Cultural Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Certificate of Achievement
- Souvenir Shirt
- Service of Climb/Camp Coordinator
Reservation Procedure :
1. Full Payment (through Credit Card,Paypal,Bank Transfer):
A. Click the "Buy Now" button and follow the instructions.
B. Upon confirmation of payment, send us a text (0918 5282597) for verification. Please include your name, email and other contact number(s). We will email a confirmation and ask for other information to complete processing of your reservation.
Note: If using this facility, please pay at least FIVE (5) DAYS before the tour date to allow for disbursement clearance from bank.
2. Down Payment to reserve, balance on day of tour:
A. Click this LINK and follow the instructions:
B. Attach a copy of the deposit slip and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
together with the following information PER PERSON:
- Full Name
- Gender (M or F)
- Full Address
- Email Address(es)
- Cell Number
- Birthday (month, day, year)
- Beneficiary (For Travel Insurance
- Emergency contact person and number
- Shirt Size
3. Balance (Php 1,600.00) must be paid in cash on tour date.
April 5, Friday
10:00 pm : Assembly (Victory Liner Sampaloc/Cubao)
10:30 pm : ETD to Baguio
April 6, Saturday
06:30 am : ETA Baguio (Board jeep to Kabayan/breakfast on the the way)
10:00 am : ETA DENR office (Register/seminar)
11:30 am : ETA Ranger Station (Lunch)
01:00 pm : Start Trek to Camp
05:00 pm : ETA Camp 2 (Set up camp)
07:30 pm : Dinner/Socials
10:30 pm : Lights out
April 7, Sunday
04:00am : Wake up call (Prepare for Summit Assault)
04:15am : Start Summit Assault
05:15am : Sunrise viewing at the summit/Photo op
07:00am : Start descent to camp
08:00am : Breakfast
09:00am : Break camp
10:00am : Start Descent to Ranger Station
12:00nn : ETA Ranger Station (Lunch)
01:30pm : ETD Ranger station to Baguio
05:30pm : ETA Baguio (Wash up/Free time)
11:00pm : Board bus for Manila
April 8, Monday
05:30am : ETA Manila
1. We enforce NO SHOW, NO REFUND POLICY. If you fail to show up on the actual date and time of assembly, the Down Payment, or any fraction thereof, cannot be refunded, as these are already used to cover down payments for transportation rental, lodging, catering fees, and the like.
2. Reservations may be TRANSFERRED to another person with an email from the original payee assigning his/her reservation payment to apply to the replacement Guest.
3. The replacement Guest(s) must submit and complete the necessary data and forms at least 2 days prior to date of tour.
4. Last-minute replacements are discouraged as we need time to process necessary documents such as travel insurance, etc.
5. Reservations may be re-booked or refunded only if we cancel the tour due to Force Majeure, weather or unavoidable changes beyond our control.
6. Should the tour be disrupted or discontinued due to unforeseen events (such as, but not limited to, Coast Guard or other government agency preventing vessels to sail), no refund will be awarded.
7. Headcount is based on paid reservation deposit. In the spirit of fairness, we apply FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE policy.
8. Seating arrangements (where applicable) are likewise FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE. We reserve the right, however, to arrange seating for your safety and comfort.
9. Price is subject to change without prior notice.
10. Itinerary may change/adjust to serve the interest of the majority of participants, without prior notice. Safety is given the highest priority.
11. It is understood that some activities carry with it inherent risk(s). We shall try to mitigate these risks before and during the tour - and any time in between, for you to enjoy the trip. However, should unfortunate events occur,such as accidents leading to injury or death, guest(s) shall NOT hold liable any member, officers and staff of Radical Adventure Concepts & Events (RACE) of any responsibility (Legal,Moral and Financial) even without a signed waiver form.
12. Misbehavior shall not be tolerated especially if it jeopardizes and threatens the whole tour and/or any person in the tour. we will try to foster harmonious relationship among the members of the group at all times.
12. It is understood that guests read these terms and conditions and agree unconditionally, if they proceed to reserve,pay and join the tour.
*interested parties may contact Louie Manalansan at 749-8147 or 0918-5282597 or email at: email@example.com for more information and inquiries.